*[Enwl-eng] Get your name in the credits!

1 view

ENWLine

Dec 3, 2017, 8:16:29 AM12/3/17
to "ENWL-uni"
For $50, you can add your name to the live credits of 24 Hours of Reality.

Donate $50 and get your name in the 24 Hours of Reality live credits!

Dear Vladimir,

24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality is only three days away.

This year, we’re giving you a unique opportunity to become a citizen producer of our live, multi-media event.

For just $50, you can join an incredible list of celebrities, business and world leaders, scientists, and climate advocates who are coming together for one full day to shine a light on the climate crisis.

As a thank you, we’ll add your name to the live closing credits – showing the world your support for creating a more sustainable future for us all.

 SUPPORT 24 HOURS OF REALITY

This year you can join former US Vice President Al Gore, Helen Hunt, HGTV’s Jonathan Scott, and Mariah Carey, along with musical performances by Sheryl Crow, Annie Lennox, Ellie Goulding, The Killers, Ryan Tedder and Brent Kutzle of OneRepublic, and many others in supporting this incredible event.

Don’t miss your chance to become a citizen producer of 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality.

This year more than most, we must face the reality of the climate crisis. There have been too many dangerous storms, too many harmful policies and repeals of ambitious environmental policies, and too many families that have been affected to ignore reality any longer.

We need your support to promote breakthroughs in clean energy, essential conservation efforts, and policies we know are better for our environment and our future.

Donate $50 now to support 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality and add your name to the live closing credits.

The world will be watching.

Thank you for your support,

Ken Berlin
President and CEO
The Climate Reality Project

PS. Share 24 Hours of Reality with your friends! Join our 24 Hours of Reality Thunderclap and a post will automatically appear on your Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr on December 4 at 6 PM ET.

MAKE A $50 GIFT AND WE'LL ADD YOUR NAME

TO THE 24 HOURS OF REALITY LIVE CREDITS

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project

Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2017 1:23 AM