*[Enwl-eng] AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ENWLine

Nov 7, 2020, 4:17:19 PM11/7/20
to "ENWL-uni"

I am laughing and dancing and crying all at the same time and just because there’s a good chance the US will have a President we can criticize and campaign against in a normal, sane way.

Gosh, it’s been a long, dark four years.

But, today we found out that there’s a future where SumOfUs members can again rally to bring the US into the fights that matter most to us: equal access to life-saving medicines, saving the planet, equity and peace.

Ahhhhh, I can’t really believe it!

Right now, US SumOfUs members are preparing to flood the streets, celebrating, planning and protesting to protect the results. We can stand with them by clicking here and sharing messages of solidarity, hope and visions for a future without Donald Trump and his corrupt coalition.

Thank you for all you have done and I can’t wait for all we will do together in the coming weeks, months and years!

I can’t wait for all we’re going to do together,
Emma and the SumOfUs team

SumOfUs is a community of people from around the world committed to curbing the growing power of corporations. We want to buy from, work for and invest in companies that respect the environment, treat their workers well and respect democracy. And we’re not afraid to stand up to them when they don’t.

Please help keep SumOfUs strong by chipping in $3

Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2020 9:13 PM
Subject: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!