*[Enwl-eng] Learn How Climate Change Challenges Emphasise the Importance of Open Access

1 view

ENWL

Dec 5, 2022, 12:18:02 PM12/5/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Достойное и сравнительно недорогое издательство, переехавшее из Хорватии в Англию. Работал с ними как редактор книги к юбилею Института: "Evolutionary Physiology and Biochemistry - Advances and Perspectives", IN TECH, 2018. https://www.intechopen.com/books/5691. Публикует книги в открытом доступе, а также их бумажные версии в высоком полиграфическом качестве. В данном объявлении приводится информация по публикациям, касающимся в т.ч. изменению климата и экологическим проблемам. Это бесплатно - ознакомьтесь.

Вл

-------------------------------

Dear Dr. Levchenko,

In order to successfully combat future challenges such as a climate-unstable future, knowledge sharing is crucial, putting Open Access in the spotlight. And so last month, we joined several collaborative initiatives to spread the voice of science and celebrate Open Access week, which this year focused on the theme "Open for Climate Justice"

Find out more about the IntechOpen activities and how you can get involved.

IntechOpen joins Climate Change Knowledge Cooperative

Coordinated by Kudos and Impact Science, this initiative helps broaden the reach and understanding of climate change research and accelerate its application towards a sustainable future. IntechOpen is excited to join the conversation with a selection of articles related to climate change and renewable energy published in our Open Science journal, Green Energy and Environmental Technology. Learn more

Latest research on climate change and environmental sustainability - just a click away

We want to make it easy for researchers and others to access a range of climate change research from one single place. With this in mind, we have gathered the latest publications, across all of our publishing formats and made it easier for you to read, share and download for free. Get relevant information for your future climate-related actions, click here.

Acknowledging IntechOpen’s Nobelists

With the Nobel awards season behind us, we are taking the opportunity to present the work of renowned scientists who either won the Nobel award or were nominated for it. By publishing their research with IntechOpen they made it open and available to everyone. Read it here.

Join the conversation!

Gain a better impact of your research and reach your audience faster.
Explore a wide portfolio of publishing opportunities with IntechOpen and
submit your research today!

Eager to know more? Keep on reading

Open Access content removes barriers and encourages equity
An interview with Natalia Reinic Babic,  Head of Journal Publishing and Open Science at IntechOpen

Voice from IntechOpen community - Why climate change research should be made open
A collaborative initiative with Editage

IntechOpen Donated Books to Book Aid International
Supporting Progress and Equity in Research and Education

INTECHOPEN LIMITED, Registered in England and Wales No. 11086078

We are IntechOpen, the world's leading publisher of Open Access books
Built by scientists, for scientists

Check our Privacy policy: here

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2022 11:37 AM
Subject: Dr. Levchenko, Learn How Climate Change Challenges Emphasise the Importance of Open Access