*[Enwl-eng] We can be heroes

ENWLine

Aug 24, 2020, 8:07:21 PM8/24/20
to "ENWL-uni"

President Barack Obama gave a clarion call last week on the power of the most important action we can take in our democracy: voting.

“You can give our democracy new meaning. You can take it to a better place. You're the missing ingredient -- the ones who will decide whether or not America becomes the country that fully lives up to its creed.”

And when those who want to deny our freedoms, including the right to choose (among many others), put up every obstacle they can to prevent our voices from being heard, voting is not just necessary, but heroic. Our new ad “Heroes” taps into this sentiment -- will you watch it here and then share with your social networks?

Watch on Twitter

Watch on FacebooK

Watch on YouTube

This digital ad is part of our multi-platform campaign to educate and mobilize Millennial and Generation Z voters around the issues that matter most. When it comes to reproductive freedoms, we don’t need capes to be heroes ... we march, we vote, and we march some more.

Help us spread the word to get your friends and family to make a plan to vote. Click here to share with your Facebook friends or click here to share with your followers on Twitter.

We can all be heroes.

Let’s get to work,
Future Majority’s Advocacy Team

P.S. For more information on how to register to vote in your state or to request a ballot, click here.

Paid for by Future Majority
Future Majority
1200 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20044