*[Enwl-eng] Rising to the challenge

1 view

ENWLine

Jul 28, 2020, 10:44:50 AM7/28/20
to "ENWL-uni"
Today we’re launching a campaign to ramp up our organizing efforts for the rest of 2020.

To say that 2020 has thrown us a curveball is an understatement. We’ve transformed our work and dramatically expanded our grassroots efforts to tackle the climate crisis.

First: The global pandemic forced the world into social distancing and caused us to cancel all five of our in-person trainings.

Then: The Climate Reality Project team sprang into action, innovating and redesigning our program to meet the moment, and bring it online.

Now: We just added thousands of new Climate Reality Leaders, from over 130 countries, through our first-ever virtual training. In fact, so many from around the globe were signed up, we had to schedule a second training for August!

So: It’s clear our work isn’t close to being done. Here’s where you come in. We need your help to rise to the challenge and build this grassroots army of activists to fight the existential threat of climate change.

Today we’re launching a campaign to ramp up our organizing efforts for the rest of 2020. This is a worldwide effort and we need 200 donors to step up by July 31 to build this movement. Will you join us with a gift of $5 or more today?

Change happens when we organize people to speak up in their local communities. Meeting our July goal means we can empower our grassroots activists, giving them the skills they need to educate their neighbors, family, and friends about the climate crisis and turn the tide toward progress.

Please, give $5 or more today to help us host more trainings and strengthen our programs to protect our planet.

Ken Berlin
President and CEO
The Climate Reality Project

© 2020 The Climate Reality Project