*[Enwl-eng] Join the action! Happy World Environment Day!

1 view

ENWLine

Jun 6, 2021, 11:16:28 AM6/6/21
to "ENWL-uni"

The celebrations are in full swing around the world. Tune in to check out the action and get involved,
logo
c625dad5-eb7e-499b-80c4-90814fc37e1b.png c8405a29-ae57-4257-a3ef-2140bef66f74.png dd892e52-d31d-4f09-b72c-2219082fb635.png

Happy World Environment Day!

The celebrations are in full swing around the world.Tune in to check out the action and get involved:

COMING UP NEXT
5 JUNE 12 PM EAT

CELEBRATION OF ECOSYSTEM RESTORATION IN PAKISTAN

Host country Pakistan is celebrating an inspiring set of milestones from the completion of planting one billionth tree as part of its 10 Billion Tree drive, a voluntary pledge under the Bonn Challenge, a new Marine Protected Area, an innovative announcement around nature financing and more.

SEE BROADCAST

OTHER OFFICIAL EVENTS

UNEP and Decade partners have been organizing events featuring expert panels, high level speakers, regional focused sessions and more.
See what's hapenning

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

VIRTUAL LAUNCH GALA

World leaders, musicians, scientists, activists, and artists came together for World Environment Day launch of the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration.  Catch up to see what experts said about work "required" to reimagine, recreate and restore our future. The event also featured the world premiere of Don Diablo and Ty Dollar $ign’s song for #GenerationRestoration.

Watch and share the celebration

#GENERATIONRESTORATION: A YOUTH CALL TO ACTION

This youth-led event featured inspiring young environmentalists from different corners of the world speaking with media personality Doctor Mike, Disney Chanel Actor Michael Ronda, TV presenters Bear Grylls, Catalina Robayo and more.
WATCH HERE

GET INVOLVED

PLAY A GAME, RESTORE THE PLANET

Pick an ecosystem of your choice and make a #generationrestoration pledge you can keep up in your daily life.

TAKE ACTION

SNAP CHALLENGE

Snap to join #GenerationRestoration & help us show the world how each of us can contribute to ecosystem restoration – every action matters!
GET STARTED

UN Environment Programme does NOT share your information with third parties, UN Environment Programme does NOT share your email addresses with sponsors or any third parties, and UN Environment Programme does NOT run exclusive ‘sponsored’ emails on behalf of third parties. You are able to ask us to send you all of the information we hold about you (subject to certain legal limitations). To do this, please use the email address below and provide any information we may need in order to locate information we store about you.

Please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at worldenvi...@un.org

UN Environment Programme · United Nations Environment Programme - United Nations Avenue, Gigiri · P O Box 30552 · Nairobi 00100 · Kenya

Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2021 10:49 AM
Subject: Join the action!