*[Enwl-eng] Russia: this Sunday - we make history

1 view

ENWLine

Sep 18, 2014, 5:15:56 PM9/18/14
to "ENWL-uni"
Dear friends,

It's thrilling to see it happening. All across the world, we're coming
together to hit the streets this Sunday in the largest climate mobilization
in history.

Don't miss out on it, this is something to tell your grandkids about --
click to join in:

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/event/climate/

Already if you google search it there are hundreds of press articles about
the People's Climate March, and almost every major media organization on the
planet has told us they're covering it. The UN itself is even planning to
open the climate summit with photos and video from the march! So nearly
every world leader will literally have to sit, watch, and hear our voices.

We're hours away from our greatest chance to launch the movement we've been
waiting for to save the world from climate catastrophe. Let's seize this
moment, for our future, our kids' futures, and everything we love.

With hope and anticipation,

Ricken, Oli, Allison, Luca, Uilleam, Nataliya, Marigona and the rest of the
Avaaz team

Avaaz.org is a 38-million-person global campaign network that works to
ensure that the views and values of the world's people shape global
decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz
members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 18
countries on 6 continents and operates in 17 languages. Learn about some of
Avaaz's biggest campaigns here:
http://www.avaaz.org/en/highlights.php/?footer"> or follow us on facebook
here: http://www.facebook.com/Avaaz or twitter here:
http://twitter.com/Avaaz
To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write to us
via the form at http://www.avaaz.org/en/contact. You can also call us at
+1-888-922-8229 (US).