*[Enwl-eng] I’m asking you personally

ENWLine

Oct 29, 2021, 12:19:40 PM10/29/21
to "ENWL-uni"
This year’s UN COP 26 climate conference is a critical moment for our planet.

Climate Reality Logo

The window for action to avert dramatic global temperature increases is closing fast.

This year’s international climate negotiations (COP 26) represent a critical crossroads in our fight for climate action. Representatives from nations all around the world will convene in Glasgow to develop a new action plan to keep the goals of the Paris Agreement within reach. Some nations have already set goals to reach net zero emissions – and others need to dramatically raise their ambition.

I’m asking you to join people around the world who are demanding our leaders take action – real action – commensurate with the crisis at hand.

Image still from video of people around the world calling for real action on 24 Hours of Reality

Here’s how you can join me for 24 Hours of Reality: Let’s Get Real on October 29:

  • Demand real change by posting on social media with the hashtag #LetsGetReal. We have some sample posts and graphics that you can choose from or you can click here.
  • Record and post a short video explaining why real climate action matters to you. Then, share it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or any other platform you prefer with the hashtag #LetsGetReal.
  • Take action where you are. Visit the 24 Hours of Reality website for ways you can participate in actions that are specific to your region or country.

We have the clean energy solutions we need to halt warming in time to avoid the worst of the crisis. But now we must summon the political will to implement them at the speed and scale this crisis demands. It’s never been more important for you to join the conversation about our climate reality. We can – and must – build the pressure needed to convince our leaders to act now, before it’s too late.

Around the world, people just like you will raise their voices and demand real action on the climate crisis during 24 Hours of Reality. So, join me and millions of others and tell your leaders enough is enough. Let’s get real.

Thank you for everything you do,

Al Gore
Founder and Chairman
The Climate Reality Project

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Update Your Information | SMS Signup

©2021 The Climate Reality Project

The Climate Reality Project
555 11th Street NW
Suite 601