*[Enwl-eng] Four New Online Courses to End War and Build Peace

ENWLine

Oct 23, 2021, 8:21:28 AM10/23/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Announcing Four Online Courses in 2022 to End War and Build Peace

War and The Environment, Jan 17 - Feb 27, 2022

War Abolition 101, Apr 18 - May 29, 2022

Leaving WWII Behind, June 19 - July 31, 2022

War Abolition 201, Oct 10 - Nov 20, 2022

Four-Course Package Page: sign up for all four courses at a discount in one step.

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.
Donate to support our people-powered movement for peace.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.  Privacy policy.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 8:01 PM
Subject: Four New Online Courses to End War and Build Peace