*[Enwl-eng] You are key to achieving victories for animals

1 view

ENWL

Nov 20, 2022, 6:03:57 PM11/20/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Care2 logo
Client logo
Header Image

б═

We are Brian and Gloria Davies Б─■ we wrote to you the other day to thank you for joining Network for Animals' email list via Care2.

б═

You may know Brian as one of the founders of the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), the world's largest animal welfare organization, or now as the founder of Network for Animals (NFA), a global animal welfare organization that fights for animals in the forgotten corners of the world.

б═

NFA is different than many similar organizations. Briefly, we want to share what sets us apart and why it is so important that you and as many people who care about animals are aware of our work and share our communications whenever you are able.

б═

The majority of NFA's work is direct action in orientation. We help animals on the ground in several remote areas Б─■ parts of Greece, Thailand, the Philippines, Serbia, Turkey, Croatia, Argentina, Uruguay, South Africa and more Б─■ where the need is tremendous, larger groups tend not to go so frequently and donations can be stretched much farther than in larger economies. This is not to say we do not act elsewhere when the animals need us. For example, when Hurricane Harvey devastated the Houston area in the United States in 2017, we rushed in $60,000 (every single cent we raised) to help the animals.

б═

NFA is an agile, dedicated, highly skilled, experienced, tenacious and effective team. We are campaign driven. The animals are our clients so our starting point is always: What would the animals want us to do? We strive to keep our overheads as low as possible and are driven, always, by the highest of ethical standards.

б═

Awareness of the dangers animals face is a first and very critical step. This is why we genuinely welcome you a second time and encourage you to share our communications. People need to know.

б═

NFA receives no government grants and relies on the generosity of our supporters to continue our vital work for animals. We don't mean to sound presumptuousб═Б─⌠ of course, whether you donate and what you might donate is entirely your decision. Any amount will be gratefully appreciated and put immediately to the most effective use.

б═

You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, and we encourage you to join us on Facebook and Twitter and to learn more about our work at website. With your support, we will continue make our world a better place for animals.

б═

For the animals,

Brian and Gloria Davies Signature

Brian and Gloria Davies