*[Enwl-eng] Saving a Mountain and Local Communities from a Military Base

ENWLine

Oct 7, 2021, 8:36:14 PM10/7/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Save Sinjajevina’s Nature and Local Communities from a Military Base!

Yesterday, the Save Sinjajevina movement received the first-ever annual War Abolisher Award.
Background info.
Award video.
Short shareable video
.

People in Montenegro have put their bodies in the way and prevented military exercises on their land -- an amazing victory! But they need our help to make their success permanent and end all efforts to build a NATO military training ground in the mountains of Montenegro.

A little support from outside Montenegro can make a world of difference there.

Please click here to learn more and to sign and share the petition!

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.
Donate to support our people-powered movement for peace.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.  Privacy policy.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2021 5:32 PM
Subject: Saving a Mountain and Local Communities from a Military Base