*[Enwl-eng] War Abolition 101 begins April 18th

1 view

ENWLine

Apr 16, 2022, 10:34:15 AM4/16/22
to "ENWL-uni"

We all need to know how to make peace.

War Abolition 101 begins April 18th.

Please sign up, and please forward this to friends, schools, teachers, students, and all potential peacemakers.

Click for a video outlining the course:

War Abolition 101 is a six week-online course providing participants an opportunity to learn from, dialogue with, and strategize for change with World BEYOND War experts, peer activists, and changemakers from around the world.

Read what past students have to say about the course.

Each week of the online course will feature a guest facilitator from World BEYOND War or our partners. These facilitators will help you to explore weekly topics supported by an online chat room where you are encouraged to dialogue with peers and facilitators.

This course is 100% online and interactions are not live or scheduled, so you can take part whenever works for you.

This is worth repeating: Interactions are not live or scheduled, so you can take part whenever works for you.

Weekly content includes a mix of text, images, video, and audio. Instructors and students utilize online discussion forums to go over each week's content, as well as to provide feedback on optional assignment submissions.

Click here to learn all about it and reserve your spot.

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.

Donate to support our people-powered movement for peace.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA
World BEYOND War | 450, 4-2 Donald Street | Winnipeg, MB R3L 0K5 Canada

Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2022 8:01 PM
Subject: War Abolition 101 begins April 18th