*[Enwl-eng] Tucker Carlson brought truly fringe ideas to a mass audience

ENWL

May 4, 2023, 12:11:29 PM5/4/23
to "ENWL-uni"

With Carlson out, we must demand Fox News do better.

Care2 Petitions Logo
A NBC News Screenshot

Let’s Demand Fox News Use Tucker Carlson’s Departure as an Opportunity to Start Telling the Truth and Stop Dividing Our Country

With Tucker Carlson ousted at Fox News, this is an opportunity for the network to make some serious changes. While that may sound like a stretch for Fox, Carlson brought horrifically racist and fringe ideas to a masses of viewers, making what were once obscure and irrational theories now common talking points for conservatives. With Carlson out, we must demand Fox News do better.

Sign the petition to demand Fox News use this time of transition to start undoing the damage they've done, and commit to a new era free from disinformation, conspiracy theories, and white supremacy!

Carlson's prime-time news show was the most watched hour on cable news. While anyone left of center in American politics rightly thinks of Fox news as a Trump mouthpiece, it's still considered a legitimate journalistic organization by other media organizations. So unfortunately, it has power. Carlson weaponized that power to the fullest extent. Sign the petition to demand Fox News use this time of transition to undo the damage they've done!

Photo of a woman with brown hair holding a dog

Thank you,

Jess

Care2 Petitions Team

P.S. It's difficult to understate how Carlson brought truly fringe ideas to a mass audience. Demand change!

Care2.com, Inc.
3141 Stevens Creek Blvd. #40394
San Jose, CA 95117
https://www.care2.com