*[Enwl-eng] Do you want to end war?

ENWLine

May 6, 2020, 8:28:04 AM5/6/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Thank you again for joining World BEYOND War's email list.

Our most important tool for building a broader movement for peace is our Declaration of Peace, and we'd like to invite you to join many thousands of people from most nations on earth who have signed it.

When you sign, if you are so inclined, please check the boxes indicating ways in which you'd like to get further involved in working with us to abolish war.

If you signed on paper, and that's how you got onto this list, it would still be very helpful for you to sign online and check the boxes indicating ways in which you'd like to get further involved in working with us to abolish war.

The declaration is only two sentences long.

Read and sign as an individual
https://worldbeyondwar.org/individual

Read and sign on behalf of an organization for which you are authorized to act
https://worldbeyondwar.org/organization

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

World BEYOND War 513 E Main St #1484 Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Privacy policy.
Checks must be made out to "World BEYOND War / AFGJ" or we can't deposit them.

Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 10:19 AM
Subject: Do you want to end war?