*[Enwl-eng] конкурс "The climate change at our doorstep".

ENWLine

Jun 2, 2020, 9:04:21 AM6/2/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Dear friends of the nature and climate protection,

the association elements. Education and culture in the One World e.V. calls up for the competition "The climate change at our doorstep".

Please forward the flyer to interested persons. It is definitely worth participating; great prizes can be won: The 1st prize will be awarded in the amount of 500 euros, the 2nd prize in the amount of 200 euros and two 3rd prizes in the amount of 100 euros each.

Please contact in...@climateproject.de for more information. You can also find us on Facebook: climateproject.de

We are looking forward to interesting and exciting contributions.

Environmentally friendly greetings from

Climateproject team

--
Angelina Davydova