*[Enwl-eng] 6 LGBTQ+ climate organizations leading the way

ENWLine

Jun 17, 2021, 11:18:17 AM6/17/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Climate Reality Logo

 REALITY NOW
 JUNE 2021

Welcome to the June 2021 edition of Reality Now.

As our webinar presenters last week made crystal clear: it’s essential that we put pressure on our political leaders to support and pass an American Jobs Plan with bold and strong climate provisions that center environmental and climate justice.

That’s why we’re hosting American Jobs Week from June 21-25, where Climate Reality chapters across the nation will be virtually meeting with decisionmakers to share why this is so critical. You can join the fight by taking action with us daily throughout the week.

BLOG HIGHLIGHTS

6 LGBTQ+ CLIMATE ORGANIZATIONS LEADING THE WAY

This Pride Month, let’s celebrate those working at the intersection of LGBTQ+ and climate activism.

www.climaterealityproject.org/blog/not-just-sea-level-rise-how-climate-crisis-changing-our-oceans

Sea level rise is just one of many ways our oceans are changing because of rising global temperatures.

www.climaterealityproject.org/blog/lets-talk-about-sacrifice-zones

It’s clear: things can and must change – and it’s time for sacrifice zones to receive some much-needed justice.

www.climaterealityproject.org/blog/8-key-takeaways-ieas-net-zero-2050-report

What does the road to a net-zero emissions global energy sector look like? According to the International Energy Agency, a little something like this.

We’re excited to share new, informative content and ways to take climate action in this critical year! In the meantime, check out the Climate Reality blog for our latest posts and ways to get involved in the movement for solutions.

HIGHLIGHTS FROM SOCIAL

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPLgLHuLAGa/
https://www.facebook.com/climatereality/posts/4123015181098428

WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT

https://www.climaterealityproject.org/donate/donate-climate-reality-project

Becoming a monthly sustaining donor will help us spread the truth about the climate crisis and mobilize communities around the world to take action at this critical moment.

https://www.climaterealityproject.org/sms

Join our SMS list and we’ll keep you posted on the latest developments in climate policy and how you can help solve the climate crisis.

https://www.climaterealityproject.org/ourclimatemoment

The Our Climate Moment™ campaign is putting pressure on US federal officials to take bold climate action. Join a Climate Reality chapter near you to get involved!

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn

Contact Us | Privacy Policy

©2021 The Climate Reality Project

The Climate Reality Project