*[Enwl-eng] Call for 2024 Goldman Prize Nominations/ Pertura de Nominaciones para el Premio Goldman 2024

ENWL

Nov 15, 2022, 9:58:33 AM11/15/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Друзья,
какие будут мысли и предложения?
Свет

From: Goldman Nominations <nomin...@goldmanprize.org>
Date: пн, 14 нояб. 2022 г. в 22:10
Subject: Call for 2024 Goldman Prize Nominations/ Pertura de Nominaciones para el Premio Goldman 2024

Dear Prize winners,

We are excited to announce that we are now accepting nominations and updates for the 2024 Goldman Environmental Prize. Preliminary nominations (new nominations) and update forms can be accessed and submitted through the Goldman Prize portal https://goldmanprize.force.com/Nominate/s/. You will need to use the same login credentials as in previous years. If you are unable to remember your password, please use the forgot password link on the login page to reset it or contact us. Nominations for the 2024 Prize are due March 1, 2023, by 5:00 pm PST.

If your nomination advances to the semifinalist round, Prize staff will contact nominators in mid-March 2023 to request a full nomination. Full nominations will be due Monday, May 1, 2023.

Please see the attached form with updated criteria, priorities, and nomination terms. As always, please send the names of the candidates you wish to nominate directly to nomin...@goldmanprize.org prior to submitting the nomination so we can check if the nominee(s) has an active nomination. We will not accept nominations or provide honoraria for any nominee that has an active nomination. If you have any questions about the nomination process, Goldman Prize portal, or would like to discuss your potential nominees, please contact us.

As always, we appreciate your support and partnership in continuing to honor environmental activists around the world.

Warm regards,
Katie

---

Katie

Вы получили это сообщение, поскольку подписаны на группу "seu-international".

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2022 11:21 PM

2024 Goldman Environmental Prize Criteria and Nomination Terms.pdf