*[Enwl-eng] One law could save thousands of animals

1 view

ENWLine

Apr 1, 2021, 7:45:57 AM4/1/21
to "ENWL-uni"

We need alternatives to cruel animal testing. Let's pass the Humane Research and Testing Act of 2021!

Sign Now

The Humane Research & Testing Act, developed and promoted by Citizens for Alternative to Animal Research and Experimentation (CAARE), will be the first of its kind dedicated to funding, incentivizing and training scientists on the use of non-animal alternatives. But we need your help to get the bill passed. Will you sign the petition in support of the Humane Research & Testing Act?

The truth is that we use animals for cruel testing way more than is scientifically necessary. With untold millions of animals cruelly killed in experiments at a time when biotechnology and medicine are exploding with new innovations, it is imperative that human-relevant research methods are prioritized. The bill even has strong support from scientists, industry and the humane community.

Sign the petition to ask the U.S. Congress to pass this bill without delay!

In solidarity,

Kelsey
The Care2 Petitions Team

P.S. The majority of animal testing we do is no longer necessary. Sign the petition.

Care2.com, Inc.
203 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 230
Redwood City, CA 94065
http://www.care2.com