*[Enwl-eng] How to Talk to Your Friends About the Climate Crisis

1 view

ENWLine

Oct 1, 2017, 7:34:42 AM10/1/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Check out the latest from Climate Reality.

REALITY NOW

September 2017

WELCOME TO THE LATEST EDITION OF REALITY NOW

This month, several devastating extreme weather events impacted millions of lives around the world. As the climate crisis intensifies already powerful systems, the need to act has never been clearer. In this newsletter, get the scoop on everything from how to have effective climate conversations to how some companies in India are fighting the crisis.

IF NOW ISN'T THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE CLIMATE CRISISTHEN WHEN IS?

Natural disasters around the world have illustrated a simple fact: with more heat energy in the oceans and atmosphere thanks to climate change, devastating storms are becoming more likely and more dangerous. Here's why now is the right time to talk about how our climate is changing.

READ MORE →

HOW TO TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE CLIMATE CRISIS
- ACCORDING TO SCIENCE

How we talk about the climate crisis matters. Read this blog post to learn science-based tactics to starting the conversation with your family and friends.

READ MORE →

GET THE DIRT: WHAT DOES CLIMATE CHANGE HAVE TO DO WITH SOIL HEALTH?

Everybody needs to eat! The vitality of soil everywhere, from the smallest backyard garden to the largest Midwestern farm, plays an integral role in food production – and it's threatened by climate change. For an in-depth exploration of the topic, download our e-book, Right Under Your Feet: Soil Health and the Climate Crisis.

READ MORE →

PITTSBURGH MAYOR BILL PEDUTO:
"YOUR FUTURE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR PAST"

In this exclusive interview, Mayor Peduto discusses how Pittsburgh picked itself up after the fall of its main industry, the tweet heard ‘round the world, how the city is taking climate action, and much more.

READ MORE →

THE BUSINESS OF SAVING THE WORLD:
FOUR WAYS INDIAN COMPANIES ARE FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE

With extreme weather events increasing and a population reaching more than 1.3 billion, India is clear on the reality of the climate crisis and the urgency of action. But how does such a big and incredibly diverse nation move forward on climate? Read this blog post to find out.

READ MORE →

Check out the Climate Reality blog for new, informative content and ways to get involved in the movement for solutions. We’ll see you next month with the latest updates in the fight against the climate crisis.

 WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT

Ready to make a difference for our planet? Sign up to learn more about becoming a Climate Reality Leader.

LEARN MORE →

Help us spread the truth about the climate crisis and mobilize communities around the world to take action.

DONATE NOW→

Americans across the country have joined together to say they're still committed to the Paris Agreement. Join them.

TAKE THE PLEDGE→

TAKE THE PLEDGE→

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE