*[Enwl-eng] Trump is trying to get his supporters to commit felony voter fraud

1 view

ENWLine

Sep 10, 2020, 7:28:00 PM9/10/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Demand law enforcement hold Trump and Barr accountable for the illegal suggestion that their supporters should vote twice!

Sign Now

Vladimir,

Trump recently told people — more specifically, his supporters — to vote twice during the upcoming presidential election. In doing so, he violated federal law and yet, Attorney General Barr, pretended not to know that. Demand law enforcement officials at every level take action and call out this deliberate attempt to undermine and cheat in the 2020 election!

We know that Russia and probably others meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump by disseminating disinformation. We also know it's currently happening again. Not only that, but the current president of the United States is not even hiding his efforts at trying to undermine democracy. We cannot let it happen. This election is our chance to restore integrity to our democratic system, and if Trump steals the election by getting duplicate votes, there's no telling how much worse things could get in the future. Sign the petition to call on officials to do their jobs and hold Trump and Barr accountable for election disinformation!

Thank you,

Kelsey B.
The Care2 Petitions Team

P.S. Trump is trying to get people to commit felony voter fraud to help him in the presidential election! Sign the petition to stop this now.

Care2.com, Inc.
203 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 230
Redwood City, CA 94065
http://www.care2.com