*[Enwl-eng] [cenn] CENN Electronic Bulletin, May 2021

ENWLine

Jun 3, 2021, 8:43:08 AM6/3/21
to "ENWL-uni"

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
CENN
Archive
CENN
Monthly Bulletin
CENN Electronic Bulletin, May 2021
News From Georgia
Hundreds Attend Gori Job Fair Organised with EU Support

More than 320 job seekers attended a Job Fair organised in Gori by the Education Development and Employment Centre (EDEC) as part of the EU-funde
Read More
EU Ambassador to Georgia Visits Adjara to Highlight EU Support

On 19-21 May, the Ambassador of the European Union to Georgia, Carl Hartzell, visited Adjara to highlight EU support to the region. The ambassado
Read More
Georgia Releases New National Climate Pledge Developed Under EU4Climate Project

Georgia has updated its Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs), expanding the pledge to reduce its total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. With
Read More
News From Azerbaijan
EU Delegation to Azerbaijan Brings Together Young People to Challenge their EU Knowledge

On 23 May, the Delegation of the European Union to Azerbaijan in cooperation with the Young European Ambassadors organised a ‘European Inte
Read More
EU4Climate Launches Drawing and Painting Competition for Children in Azerbaijan

To mark World Environment Day, the European Union, the United Nations Development Programme, and the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of
Read More
EU4Environment Launches E-learning Course in Green Economy

An e-learning course on ‘Introduction to the Green Economy’ has been launched in Azerbaijan by the EU-funded EU4Environment programme
Read More
News From Armenia
EU-funded Report Highlights Critical Need for Greater Investment in Social Protection in Armenia

Two new assessments were released on 25 May by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of Armenia, UNICEF, the World Bank and the EU, presentin
Read More
EBRD- and EU-backed Fund Invests in Armenia’s Renewable Energy Sector

The private equity fund Amber Capital Armenia, supported by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the European Union, h
Read More
Armenia Approves Updated 2021-2030 Nationally Determined Contributions Developed Under EU4Climate Project

On 22 April, the government of Armenia approved the country’s updated 2021-2030 Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC) under the Paris A
Read More
International News
Is the U. S. Understating Climate Emissions From Meat and Dairy Production?

Methane emissions from North American livestock may be routinely undercounted, a new analysis by researchers at New York University and Johns Hop
Read More
EU Green Week 2021 Puts the Spotlight on Zero Pollution

>From 31 May to 4 June 2021, EU Green Week - Europe’s biggest annual event on environmental policy - will explore possibilities to make the
Read More
Antarctic Ice Sheet Retreat Could Trigger Chain Reaction

The Antarctic ice sheet was even more unstable in the past than previously thought, and at times possibly came close to collapse, new research su
Read More
News From CENN
CENN Annual Report 2020

We’re excited to share the release of our 2020 annual report with all our key achievements. The CENN team expresses sincere gratitude to ev
Read More
With the EU Support, CENN hosted the “Green Innovators Camp” for Future Leaders

With the support of the European Union, organized by CENN, Bulachauri Green Centre hosted the “Green Innovators Camp”. Within the 10-
Read More
Within the Framework of the USAID Pankisi Community Links Project, a Series of B2B Meetings Continues

On may 25, within the framework of the USAID Pankisi Community Links Activity (PCL) program, Chemonics International Inc., in partnership with CE
Read More
With the Support of the EU, the GEO-CAP Project within CENN Announces a Youth Competition - Climate Change Seen Through My Eyes

Climate change is one of the most important challenges in the world today, posing a great threat to both the natural environment and the economie
Read More
CENN is a member of the:
logo1.png
EEB logo.jpg