*[Enwl-eng] The Global Day of Unity & Giving Is Just A Week Away!

ENWLine

Nov 25, 2020, 10:30:51 AM11/25/20
to "ENWL-uni"

#GivingTuesday, the global day of unity and giving, is coming up in just one week on December 1st. As we approach the end of an unprecedented year that has set a path for an uncertain future, World BEYOND War is working to create years free of war and systemic violence by expanding our educational programs and activist campaigns.

And what better time to reevaluate and re-envision what we want the world to look like than now? Increasing the impact and accessibility of our programs is only possible because of the generosity and commitment of our individual donors.

Contributions can change the lives of those most impacted by current and forthcoming wars, save our planet and environment from further devastation, bring awareness to the masses of the real impacts of war and the myths and cover-ups in their attempted justifications, and offer tangible alternative systems to ensure that the entirety of our global community thrives.

We hope that this #GivingTuesday, you will help spread WBW’s peacebuilding message and consider supporting our work with a one-time or recurring donation. (Just click here.)

Making a donation in someone's honor is a terrific gift!

Other ways to help:

Visit World BEYOND War's store for books, scarves, shirts, and other gear.

Sign and ask others to sign the peace pledge.

Follow, like, and share WBW on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.

See you online on December 1st in support of #WorldBEYONDWar for #GivingTuesday!

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

Opt-in for important, timely mobile messages.

World BEYOND War 513 E Main St #1484 Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Privacy policy.
Checks must be made out to "World BEYOND War / AFGJ" or we can't deposit them.

Switch to receiving only one e-newsletter every two weeks.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 2:00 AM
Subject: The Global Day of Unity & Giving Is Just A Week Away!