*[Enwl] Книга про климат от рассылки Ал Гора - Climate Crisis 101 [Download Now]

ENWLine

Jan 20, 2018, 11:52:44 AM1/20/18
to "ENWL-uni"

Learn the basics of climate change science and how you can take action.

DOWNLOAD NOW: CLIMATE CRISIS 101

Learn the basics of climate change science and how you can take action.

DOWNLOAD NOW

At Climate Reality, we get a lot of questions about how the climate crisis is impacting the world we live in. Some of the most common questions have to do with the science behind why and how our climate is changing. How certain are climate scientists that climate change is real and caused by human activity? How do we know? Why should we care and what can we do?

In our Climate Crisis 101 e-book, we teach you the basics of climate science and explain how you can take action today.

 DOWNLOAD NOW

The simple fact is that the climate crisis throws natural systems out of balance, and is affecting the health and livelihoods of families around the world. It’s a reality felt by many, and it's important to tell this story in a way that sticks.

Download the free e-book now for a helpful 101-style refresher on what is causing our climate to change, the crisis unfolding in front of our eyes, and what we can do to solve it.

- Your friends at Climate Reality

LEARN WHY OUR CLIMATE IS CHANGING AND WHAT YOU CAN DO

IN OUR CLIMATE CRISIS 101 E-BOOK

© 2018 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE

Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 12:21 AM