*[Enwl-eng] You're saving animals!

ENWLine

Dec 9, 2021, 11:16:08 AM12/9/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Welcome to the Humane Society of the United States family.

The Humane Society of the United States

Image that reads: Welcome

Friend, thank you so much for supporting the Humane Society of the United States. You're now part of a community of animal lovers fighting for a more compassionate society.

Every day, animals suffer abuse, cruelty and neglect in puppy mills, product testing labs, factory farms and more. The Humane Society of the United States is working hard to stop all forms of animal cruelty, for all animals. We take on the biggest fights wherever we find them.

Together, we are:

Graphic describing the Humane Society of the United State's five big fights: Going Fur-Free, Improving the Lives of Farm Animals, Stopping Puppy Mills, Ending Cosmetics Animal Testing and Banning Trophy Hunting

Animals can't always stand up for themselves, but, with your help, we will continue to fight for a more humane future, for ALL animals.

P.S. Can’t wait to get involved? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see all our latest updates!

Photos by Schaef1/iStock.com; KonstantinPetkov/iStock.com; fotyma/iStock.com; Dragan Trifunovic/iStock.com; Angelika/iStock.com

Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. YouTube. text

View in browser

Donate today to stand up for animals who need you.

Please add con...@humanesociety.org to your email address book, contacts or safe senders list. This will ensure delivery to your inbox so you don't miss out on new ways to help animals.

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 8:34 PM
Subject: You're saving animals!