*[Enwl-eng] The climate crisis and the future of sports

1 view

ENWLine

Sep 15, 2020, 9:05:59 AM9/15/20
to "ENWL-uni"

And more from us this month.

The Climate Reality Project

REALITY NOW

SEPTEMBER 2020

Welcome to the September 2020 edition of Reality Now
blog-plastic.jpg

From how it’s extracted and produced to how its managed as a waste product, plastic generates planet-warming emissions at every step of its lifecycle.

steven-lelham-atSaEOeE8Nk-unsplash.jpg

Think COVID-19 has changed the world of sports? With temperatures rising, athletes and fans ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

blog-fires.jpg

If we’re going to maximize the climate benefits of forests, we must manage them properly.

gettyimages-139962317.jpg

The 15th anniversary of Katrina reminds us that for all our progress, real equality and equity remain a far-off goal.

We’re excited to share new, informative content and ways to take climate action in 2020. In the meantime, check out the Climate Reality blog for our latest posts and ways to get involved in the movement for solutions.

  WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT

Arm yourself with some climate science facts and then test your knowledge with our quiz!

Take Action
Becoming a monthly donor will help us spread the truth about the climate crisis and mobilize communities around the world to take action.

chelsea-wvusc5m-tm8-unsplash (1).jpg

Join Climate Reality and the Poor People’s Campaign on September 14 for a digital program on the power of the vote.

fb

tw

yt

insta