*[Enwl-eng] Urge South Africa to ban animal testing for cosmetics

ENWLine

Jan 26, 2022, 12:15:32 PM1/26/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Humane Society International

Image description.

Dear ,

Did you know that cruel cosmetic testing is still legal in South Africa? Gentle rabbits can be locked in neck restraints, suffering with inflamed, swollen eyes and skin – all with no pain relief.

HSI is urging South African policymakers to BAN cosmetic animal testing. But we need your help!

Urge South Africa to agree to a ban on animal testing for cosmetics!

Act Now

It’s time South Africa follows the example set by 41 countries, including the European Union, Australia, Colombia, Israel, India, Taiwan, New Zealand, Mexico and more by going cruelty-free.

It’s time to do the right thing and put an end to this cruel and outdated practice once and for all. Sign the petition today!

Together, with help from animal lovers like you, we’ll show the world that it’s South Africa’s turn to ban cosmetic animal testing.

Thank you for all you do for animals.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Flocken
President of Humane Society International

Photo by NiDerLander/istock.com

Facebook. Twitter. YouTube. Instagram.

Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 8:04 PM
Subject: Urge South Africa to ban animal testing for cosmetics