*[Enwl-eng] Eurasia Center - New Articles about Developments and Issues in Europe, Asia and Africa - Membership Info

ENWLine

Jun 5, 2020, 9:05:27 AM6/5/20
to "ENWL-uni"

View in a web browser

April 2020 Eurasia Center Newsletter

 Greetings,

We have some exciting news about our new Eurasia Center and Uplifting Africa Publications.
Also, we would like you to consider joining our great non-profit activities.
Best Regards,
Michael Cooper
Membership Manager

Eurasia Center

4927 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016
USA

Eurasia Center

Uplifting Africa

Read our exciting new publications on Israeli-Palestinian Peace Prospects, Social Issues in India, The Yemen Crisis, US-China Relations and the Coronavirus, Crisis in Kashmir and more...
Read our latest publications on Africa - New Report - Can Africa Survive Climate Change? Boko Haram and Violence Against Women? China's Big Investment in Nigeria. Ethiopia's New Dam Affecting Egypt's Nile Delta.

Please Consider Joining as a New Member

When you become a Eurasia Center member, you become part of a distinguished group of leaders who take interest in building positive relations between America and Eurasia (Europe and Asia).
Members of The Eurasia Center help make possible groundbreaking research, exciting conferences with cutting edge agendas, and an unparalleled network of scholars and officials worldwide who associate with The Eurasia Center.

New Business Website: eurasianbusiness.org

New Art Website: eurasiaartfoundation.org

Created by FlashIssue

Feel free to forward this message to those interested in international affairs and art and culture. For those who wish to reach out and contact us and see how we can partner on programs or activities feel free to email us.

Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 12:28 AM
Subject: Eurasia Center - New Articles about Developments and Issues in Europe, Asia and Africa - Membership Info