*[Enwl-eng] The climate fight is a justice fight

1 view

ENWLine

Jun 19, 2020, 8:26:57 PM6/19/20
to "ENWL-uni"

And more from us this month.

The Climate Reality Project

REALITY NOW

JUNE 2020

There can be no climate justice without racial justice.

A green future must be possible for everyone – no community can be left behind.

Our mission to build an equitable and inclusive climate movement is only possible if we continue to fight for the health, safety, opportunity, and basic human rights of all people. This July, we will host our first-ever global climate advocacy training and we hope you will join us as we tackle the issues facing our communities today.
blog-ppc-head.jpg

On June 20, millions of people will come together for a historic digital justice gathering to elevate the voices and struggles of poor and marginalized communities, and offer solutions. We know that in this moment, we must seize the moral narrative on what is necessary and possible.

blog-propping-head.jpg

Supporting renewables can cut emissions and boost the economy, all while providing cost-competitive energy. Yet, the Trump Administration continues propping up the fossil fuel industry— despite the sector facing real financial problems that began long before the COVID-19 pandemic.

blog-covidpetrochem-head.jpg

The same dangerous emissions driving the climate crisis contribute to respiratory illnesses, which are among the underlying conditions correlating to the worst outcomes in patients with COVID-19.

blog-policy1-head.jpg

Here at Climate Reality, we talk a lot about policy. Check out the first part of our policy explainer series, which describes the at-times-complicated process of how policies are developed and enacted.

We’re excited to share new, informative content and ways to take climate action in 2020. In the meantime, check out the Climate Reality blog for our latest posts and ways to get involved in the movement for solutions.

  WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT
globaltraining_copy (1).png

This July, we will be holding our first-ever global training. Join activists, scientists, and climate communicators from around the world to learn how you can take action in your community.

Take Action

Becoming a monthly sustaining donor will help us spread the truth about the climate crisis and mobilize communities around the world to take action at this critical moment.

blog-ppc.jpg

The Poor People’s Campaign is holding a virtual march on Washington to fight against poverty, systemic racism, and ecological devastation. Be part of the solution.

fb

tw

yt

insta