*[Enwl-eng] Welcome to Global Perspectives

ENWL

May 22, 2023, 10:41:22 AM5/22/23
to "ENWL-uni"
Here's a bit about who we are and what we'll be sending you

No images? Click here

The Conversation

Welcome.

Thank you for signing up for our Global Perspectives newsletter.

Twice each week, you'll receive a selection of articles published by the nine editions of The Conversation around the world. You’ll get articles that will help you understand the latest geopolitics, explanations of new scientific research, tips for healthier living, and fascinating historical insights.

Here's what's special about what we do: All our articles are written by academics and researchers, working with professional editors to share their expertise with the public. We're a not-for-profit organisation serving the public good, and we do this work because we believe that reliable information is the lifeblood of healthy democracy. You can read more about how The Conversation is different.

To increase the chances that our emails will end up in your inbox, please add our address to your contact list or whitelist.

Happy reading – and thanks again.

Stephen Khan
Executive Editor
The Conversation International

WebsiteFacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube

You're receiving this because you're subscribed to The Conversation's Global Perspectives newsletter

The Conversation

Level 1,
715 Swanston Street,
Parkville, VIC 3010
Australia, Melbourne

Tell your friends about us to make sure good, evidence-based information is the staple for public discussion.

Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 4:14 AM
Subject: Welcome to Global Perspectives