*[Enwl-eng] Weekly Digest: VIRTUAL EVENT - Countering Authoritarian's Use of Disinformation: The Road Ahead in 2021

0 paparan
Langkau ke mesej pertama yang belum dibaca

ENWLine

belum dibaca,
24 Jan 2021, 12:14:32 PTG24/01/21
kepada "ENWL-uni"

Check out the latest news from We Hold These Truths

We Hold These Truths

We Hold These Truths

Check out the latest news from We Hold These Truths and take action on the issues you care about.

VIRTUAL EVENT - Countering Authoritarian's Use of Disinformation: The Road Ahead in 2021

VIRTUAL EVENT - Countering Authoritarian's Use of Disinformation: The Road Ahead in 2021

Around the globe in 2020, authoritarians exploited dis- and misinformation to undermine elections, quell political opposition, and jail journalists. With a new administration in Washington and

REGISTER HERE

Follow We Hold These Truths on social media

Facebook Twitter Countable YouTube

We Hold These Truths
McCain Institute 1800 I St NW Fl 6 Washington, DC 20006-5471 USA
Send us feedback

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 10:13 PM
Subject: Weekly Digest: VIRTUAL EVENT - Countering Authoritarian's Use of Disinformation: The Road Ahead in 2021

Balas kepada semua