*[Enwl-eng] Fw: Apply for Youth Sustainable Energy Hub!

ENWLine

Sep 2, 2020, 11:40:01 AM9/2/20
to "ENWL-uni"

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Beniamin Strzelecki' via YOUNGO - Youth Participation to the UNFCCC <unfccc...@googlegroups.com>

Today the SDG7 Youth Constituency is launching one of the milestone projects for the constituency: the Youth Sustainable Energy Hub (YSEH). We are thrilled to invite you to apply and we ask for your support in spreading the word about it.

About YSEH

The Youth Sustainable Energy Hub is the first of its kind global platform showcasing the work of youth practitioners in the sustainable energy sector. It is supported by SEforALL, UNIDO, UNDP, UNICEF, SEforALL and Climate Tracker.

The project will be a milestone for galvanising youth engagement in sustainable energy as we are reaching the halfway mark in the Decade for Sustainable Energy for All and entering the Decade of Action

Top 100 selected youth initiatives will be featured on the platform to be launched in October 2020, thus gaining visibility and access to funding, networking and mentoring opportunities.

Deadline for applications is September 30. Application form, eligibility and benefits are available on the website: https://youthsehub.org

To learn more about the platform and ask questions about the application process, you can register for the info session on September 19 HERE

Spread the word

We want to make sure that the YSEH will feature the best youth projects in sustainable energy from around the world. Please help us to reach us as wide audience as possible by liking and sharing the social media posts below:
We also encourage you to create your own posts using the texts and graphics available HERE

We count on your support with the promotion and we are looking forward to receiving your submissions! In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,
Asma, Chiagozie and Beniamin

–––

Beniamin Strzelecki

benia...@icloud.com | +48 505 367 910 (PL) | LinkedIn

--
TRANSLATE - TRADUIRE - TRADUCIR: http://www.google.com/language_tools

POST: unfccc...@googlegroups.com

SETTINGS/SUBSCRIBE LINK: http://groups.google.com/group/unfccc_youth

--
All the best,
Tatiana Shauro

CAN EECCA Communications Officer
Climate Action Network Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
WhatsApp: +79296458435
Skype: samaparodia
https://caneecca.org/
https://www.facebook.com/caneecca/