*[Enwl-eng] Thank you

ENWLine

Oct 3, 2020, 9:03:40 AM10/3/20
to "ENWL-uni"

The response from the WeMove Europe community to help fill the shortfall in our budget has been incredible.

From the donations to the messages of support, it has all gone far beyond anything I expected. This is what people-power truly looks like.

Please watch this short video I would like to share with you to say thank you:

Video screenshot, our financial director saying Thank You
Watch now!

Danke. Grazie. Merci. Dziękuję. Gracias. Obrigado. Hvala. Tack. Dankjewel. Thank you.

Anne (Paris), on behalf of the whole WeMove Europe team

WeMove Europe is an independent and values-based organisation that seeks to build people power to transform Europe in the name of our community, future generations and the planet.

WeMove Europe is funded by donations from our community across Europe. Can you chip in with a few euros a month and help make sure we can move fast to win the campaigns that matter to all of us? Donate

Follow on Twitter | Like on Facebook | Subscribe on Youtube

WeMove Europe SCE mbH | Planufer 91 Berlin | www.wemove.eu | Privacy policy

Sent: Friday, October 02, 2020 6:19 PM
Subject: Thank you, Vladimir