*[Enwl-eng] Donald Trump must be removed from office

ENWLine

Jan 8, 2021, 12:23:57 PM1/8/21
to "ENWL-uni"
Join us for the People's Day of Action
Congress must impeach and remove Donald Trump. Call your representative.

Friend,

Yesterday, far-right extremists — incited by Donald Trump and Republican allies — attempted an armed insurrection at the United States Capitol.

Trump only has less than two weeks left of his presidency, but we know that every minute he remains in office means that our nation is in unprecedented danger. Donald Trump must be impeached, removed, and banned from public office immediately.

Over the last four years, this president has openly defied the rule of law and deliberately eroded the norms and values that are fundamental to our democracy. He has repeatedly embraced white supremacists and fueled violence against Black and brown communities.

After millions of us voted him out of office by wide margins, Trump has refused to concede and bullied those unwilling to aid his futile effort to steal the election. The scenes from Wednesday confirmed what we already knew: Donald Trump presents an existential threat to our democracy.

Act now: Call your representative at 202-509-0089 and urge them to vote to impeach Trump without delay.

No matter how hard Trump and his mob try, they cannot silence our voices or reverse the election. His desperate attempts to cling to power will fail.

In this historic moment, we must hold those accountable who enabled and echoed Trump’s seditious, racist rhetoric and are to blame for yesterday’s attack on our country. That accountability must begin with the president who sparked this violence.

Together, our grassroots movement truly has the power to fight back against this administration’s lawlessness — but only if we speak up.

Call Congress at 202-509-0089 and urge them to impeach Trump and end this senseless crisis.

Thank you,

Kolin Kearns
National Digital Campaigns Manager
NextGen America