*[Enwl-eng] A Peace Almanac for 365 Days a Year

1 view

ENWLine

May 26, 2020, 1:34:23 PM5/26/20
to "ENWL-uni"

The Peace Almanac provides a peace story in text and audio for each date of the calendar year. It's an educational tool, and also an organizational tool, providing opportunities for events that mark important dates and the holidays that should be celebrated.

Buy the print edition, or the PDF.

Go to the audio files.

Go to the text.

Go to the graphics.

The audio files are free to radio stations, podcasts, and you. Please embed them on your websites, use them in your podcasts, and encourage your favorite shows and stations to use them every day.

This Peace Almanac should remain good for every year until all war is abolished and sustainable peace established. Profits from sales of the print and PDF versions fund the work of World BEYOND War.

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

World BEYOND War 513 E Main St #1484 Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Privacy policy.
Checks must be made out to "World BEYOND War / AFGJ" or we can't deposit them.

Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 5:45 PM
Subject: A Peace Almanac for 365 Days a Year