*[Enwl-eng] How President Biden is fighting for abortion care

1 view

enwl

Jun 26, 2022, 12:59:21 PM6/26/22
to "ENWL-uni"
Join us for the People's Day of Action

Friend,

President Biden is fighting for abortion care.

As the Supreme Court rips our right to abortion away, President Biden is fighting for all of us and using his executive powers to protect access to abortion care.

Access to abortion is now in the hands of the states, meaning over 36 million Americans are facing a reality with fewer rights than their mothers and grandmothers.

But we’ve made our message very clear: We won’t go back. We all deserve the ability to make our own decisions for our futures and our bodies — no matter what our ZIP code is. And we’re glad President Biden is in this fight with us.

Here’s how President Biden is taking action to fight for abortion care:

  • Assuring the Department of Justice will defend the right to safely travel to another state to have an abortion
  • Defending access to medications that are approved by the Food and Drug Administration, such as contraception and mifepristone

These actions are a great step in protecting our right to abortion, but our fight is far from over. We need President Biden and our lawmakers to take action and write abortion into federal law.

Thank President Biden for taking action and push him to do all in his power to secure our right to an abortion.

In this fight with you,

NextGen America

NextGen America
268 Bush St. #2919