*[Enwl-eng] IDF2024 Plant A Tree Campaign

ENWL

Feb 11, 2024, 12:32:49 PMFeb 11
to "ENWL-uni"

IDF2024 Plant A Tree Campaign

Dear Sir or Madam,

SUB: IDF2024 DONATE/PLANT A TREE 2024 CAMPAIGN:

Greetings from Africa Youth Ministries. This year 2024 we're partnering with Greening Uganda in a campaign to plant 3 million trees across Uganda starting on 21st March (International Day of Forests. By this mail, we’re inviting you to join the 2024 annual Mass Tree Planting PROJECTS e.g., Green Schools, Community Tree Planting, Degraded Forest Lands Restoration, and Trees For Tourism. These campaigns run twice a year coinciding with our rainy seasons March to May, and September to December, our activities focus on Urban Schools, Urban places of Worship, Urban Hospitals, Budongo & Bugoma forest degraded lands, and by the end of 70 days, a total of 3,000,000 Trees, will been planted. This comes as a response to Climate Change, to address the increasing heat waves, rough storms, prolonged droughts, more trees will be able to provide the most needed conducive atmosphere for the communities identified above.

Similarly, planted trees will help carbon sequestering by capturing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and transforming it into biomass through photosynthesis. To safely DONATE on paypal, follow us https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=XL9G8AH7ARN84  A mature seedling of 40cm to 90cm that will not easily die after planting costs US$2.5 To DONATE by Bank, Mobile Money, and other ways, kindly visit us at https://greeninguganda.org/Donations

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

Our logistical budget for the year 2024 1st and 2nd seasons, Mass Tree Planting Campaigns is US$ 20,000 (77,560,000), you can help buy and donate trees to schools directly. You can visit some of our project activity pages at

https://greeninguganda.org/Our_Resources/IDF You can also register to participate physically in the tree planting exercise by dropping us an email at plant...@greeninguganda.org

To view our Green Schools Project activity photographs, kindly visit us at https://www.facebook.com/pg/50milliontrees/photos/?tab=album&album_id=415490135164271

Greening Uganda as a Forestry Organisation, we as well work with communities to promote tree planting, conservation and environmental education, you can visit our activity photo gallery at https://web.facebook.com/pg/50milliontrees/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2020030544710214

BUDONGO FOREST RESTORATION:

Every year 1st and 2nd season, we descend on Budongo and Bugoma Forests, to plant 100,000 in Budongo Forest degraded lands, for more details on on our past activities, kindly visit https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=50milliontrees&set=a.2541090142604249

TREE FOR TOURISM:

In commemoration of World Tourism Day 27th September, we will plant 100,000 trees in Urban & Rural tourism sites to promote conservation of indigenous tree species, and conservation of existing tourism sites, for more information, kindly visit https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=50milliontrees&set=a.2529081817138415

Every Tree Counts,

Albert KUNIHIRA

CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 647 Kireka Kamuli Hill Road
P: +256-776-200002/3/4/753-200002
F: +256-414-287151
E: alb...@aymu.ca or ad...@aymu.ca or volun...@aymu.ca
I: www.aymu.ca

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"

Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

From: Africa Youth Ministries (volunteer...@gmail.com)
Subject: IDF2024 Plant A Tree Campaign