*[Enwl-eng] [can-eecca] online conference on gas

ENWLine

Sep 12, 2018, 12:15:36 PM9/12/18
to "ENWL-uni"

От "Газтивистов" Gastivists:

On the 20th and 21st of September, we are co-organising an online conference on gas.

This will be a series of webinars and skill-shares to better fight gas together (e.g. what are the alternatives to gas? what is renewable gas? how to prepare together for COP24?).

You are warmly invited to participate!
Please take a minute to fill in the survey to register and vote for the specific topics you would like us to cover : https://goo.gl/forms/ 1hM2emm9qDPgLBtQ2

I'll get back in touch with the finalised programme and timings next week.

(This conference was initially a face-to-face meeting in Brussels, but it has been postponed to March 2019).

We hope you will be able to join us,
Noelie from the Gastivists Collective