*[Enwl-eng] Save a life - Free first aid guide

ENWL.Bellona

Nov 23, 2011, 3:27:47 PM11/23/11
to Bellona Enwl-eng

View online version if images below are not displaying.
http://click.safe-sender.co.uk/?qs=a79f4b2fd04aa7101351a3b008b28454a213d9e83143ae8e1bc605d59216ae75

Do something amazing today – learn first aid skills and help save lives

Free first aid guide

Would you know what to do if your child was choking or if someone had a
heart attack in front of you? Our free guide gives you easy-to-use advice,
so that you have confidence to save a life in an emergency.

Just as these skills give you the ability to respond whenever a crisis
occurs, by making a regular gift, you can help the Red Cross to respond in
an
emergency, whenever and wherever we’re needed.

Get your FREE First Aid Guide
http://click.safe-sender.co.uk/?qs=a79f4b2fd04aa71065f24de6bb76731b0d4be5de0ba3136e90c4d04cf816f148

Together we can help people in crisis. Whatever happens tomorrow, with a
monthly donation, you know you will be supporting us to be there for
whoever needs help, both in the UK and overseas.
Be ready to respond to any emergency by requesting your Free first aid
guide from the British Red Cross.

Go here to get your Free guide
http://click.safe-sender.co.uk/?qs=a79f4b2fd04aa71065f24de6bb76731b0d4be5de0ba3136e90c4d04cf816f148

The British Red Cross, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity
registered in England and Wales (220949) and Scotland (SC037738)

Please do not reply to this email as it is sent via a 3rd party