*[Enwl-eng] How we make change together

1 view

ENWLine

Feb 16, 2022, 6:46:24 PM2/16/22
to "ENWL-uni"
Story of Stuff Project

Thank you for taking action with The Story of Stuff Project on this page. We’re glad to have you as part of our global Community!

In our previous email, we introduced you to our mission and our movies. Today, I want to tell you about some recent victories and our ongoing work to transform the way we make, use, and throw away Stuff.

  • In 2019, we released The Story of Plastic – our first feature length documentary (now nominated for an Emmy award!). We followed that up with The Story of Plastic animated short in 2021 for a quicker take on the topic.
  • Since 2017, we've given over $160,000 in small grants to grassroots groups across the US through our Grassroots Grants program.
  • We continue to stand up to wasteful and greedy corporations like Nestlé; in 2021, our campaign to Unbottle Water resulted in a cease and desist order against Nestlé Waters and its successors – read more.

Our work continues – and we're glad to make you a part of it! After all, None of this would be possible without a Community of movers and shakers just like you. Thank you for taking action with us! Don't forget to join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube too.

Onward together,

Michael O’Heaney
Executive Director, The Story of Stuff Project

Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2022 12:06 AM
Subject: How we make change together