*[Enwl-eng] I’d love to know what you think about this

1 view

ENWLine

Sep 17, 2021, 9:26:54 PM9/17/21
to "ENWL-uni"

This is part of a series of 6-weekly emails written by our Director telling stories to help you understand what the heck we're trying to do and where you might fit in.

Hi,

I thought I’d try something different. So instead of writing, I made a short video with a short story and a question for you.

We need climate action. And we need to make some sacrifices along the road to do that. But if it hits people’s electricity bills, it could backfire. What do you think? Should we work on this? Would love to hear your answer!

Video titled "We'd like to know what you think", woman with short red hair and blue top in centre, brick wall behind on left, white on right, play button over top in centre

Thank you,
Laura (Brussels) and the entire WeMove Europe team

WeMove Europe is a community of people from all walks of life, who call Europe our home,
no matter where we were born, where we live or who we love.
In the name of a brighter future for people and the planet,
we come together to sign petitions, send letters and protest on the streets to make our voices heard.
Our power comes from each other. And it's thanks to small monthly donations, fivers and tenners, that we can keep going.

Vladimir, please help keep WeMove Europe strong by chipping in.

DONATE!

WeMove Europe SCE mbH | Planufer 91 Berlin | www.wemove.eu | Privacy policy |

Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 5:45 PM
Subject: I’d love to know what you think about this