*[Enwl-eng] Why Media is Silent about the most Intriguing True Issues, like 9/11 Anomalies, US/NATO War Crimes and 2.3 Trillion Missing Pentagon Fund?

ENWL.Bellona

Aug 2, 2010, 5:24:27 PM8/2/10
to Bellona Enwl-eng

Why Media is Silent about the most Intriguing True Issues, like 9/11
Anomalies, <http://www.kolki.com/Web-Page-Customer-Readers.htm> US/NATO War
Crimes <http://www.kolki.com/poems/War-Crimes.htm> and 2.3 Trillion Missing
<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml>
Pentagon Fund? (Deepak Sarkar, www.kolki.com)

[From the Author of " <http://www.kolki.com/poems/WorldWideSelling.htm>
Poems by Kolki - Absolutely Humane" & "
<http://www.kolki.com/Web-Page-Customer-Readers.htm> Real Path To 9 11"]

John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff at the New York Times, made this
candid confession1 when asked to give a toast before the prestigious New
York Press Club:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, as an
independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who
dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand
that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest
opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid
similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish
as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another
job.

If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before
twenty four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the
journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify;
to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell the country for his daily bread.
You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent
press. We are the tools and vassals of the rich men behind the scenes. We
are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our
possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are
intellectual prostitutes. "

[It's worth noting that Swinton was called "The Dean of His Profession" by
other newsmen, who admired him greatly]

American God Father David Rockefeller's confession1 at the 1991 Bilderberg
(secretive global elite group) meeting at Baden, Germany, would support John
Swinton's conviction as follows:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine
and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and
respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we
had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the
world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world
government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world
bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in
past centuries." [Incidentally the meeting was also attended by
then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Republican Dan Quayle. The current
President Obama had to attend2 the secretive Bilderberg meeting prior to
choosing his running mate Joe Biden for the 2008 Presidential campaign
selected by Bilderberg regular and corporate elitist James A. Johnson!].

Since the time of Spanish War, US media re-invented and embraced Yellow
Journalism when Randolph Hearst and Joseph Pulitzer sold the non-existent
Spanish War to the American people in support of hegemony assuring on site
reporters ". You furnish the pictures, I'll furnish the war". Since then
Pulitzer Prize winners mainly advanced Yellow Journalism in USA and around
the world with utmost deception disrespecting journalistic oaths.

To add fuel to the fire The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) since
inception after WWII initiated Operation MOCKINGBIRD3 - to recruit American
news organizations and journalists to become spies and disseminators of
propaganda. The effort was headed by Frank Wisner, Allan Dulles, Richard
Helms and Philip Graham. Graham was publisher of The Washington Post, which
became a major CIA player. Eventually, the CIA's media assets would include
ABC, NBC, CBS, Time, Newsweek, Associated Press, United Press International,
Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Copley News Service and more. By
the CIA's own admission, at least 25 organizations and 400 journalists
become CIA assets. Subsequently, "The CIA had infiltrated the nation's
businesses, media, and universities with tens of thousands of on-call
operatives by the 1950's. CIA Director Dulles had staffed the CIA almost
exclusively with Ivy League graduates, especially from Yale with figures
like George Herbert Walker Bush from the 'Skull and Crossbones' Society"4 .

In 'Fooling America <http://www.copi.com/articles/rparry_a.htm> : A Talk by
Robert Parry'4, the well known reporter who broke the Iran-Contra story had
said, "The people who succeeded and did well were those who didn't stand up,
who didn't write the big stories, who looked the other way when history was
happening in front of them, and went along either consciously or just by
cowardice with the deception of the American people."

In an October 1977 article published by Rolling Stone magazine5, Carl
Bernstein <http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbernsteinC.htm> , who had
worked with Bob Woodward
<http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKwoodward.htm> in the investigation
of Watergate <http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAwatergate.htm> ,
reported that more than 400 American journalists worked for the CIA
including many honoured with Pulitzer Prize. He went on to disclose that the
New York Times, America's most respected newspaper at the time, was one of
the CIA's closest media collaborators. Seeking to spread the blame, the New
York Times published an article in December 1977, revealing that "more than
eight hundred news and public information organisations and individuals,"
had participated in the CIA's covert subversion of the media.

Thus the group of people who historically wanted the whole world as their
promise land managed to hold key monarchy, military, evangelist (as Holy
<http://usccb.wordpress.com/2008/04/10/the-relationship-between-the-holy-see
-and-the-united-nations/> See and SMOM
<http://www.christusrex.org/www1/gtl/smom/un.htm> in UN), mining, business,
political, legal, strategist, analyst, scientific, media ownership and
Anchor positions and have been working coherently towards re-establishing
New World Order of Nobles and Aristocrats at the cost of the Old World even
sacrificing own people as collateral damages! That's why Pulitzer, one of
the founders of Yellow Journalism
<http://www.kolki.com/peace/Yellow-Journalism.htm> established "Pulitzer
Award" to convert world journalism to Yellow! Rhodes (proponent of
recolonization) Scholarships bred scholars as preachers for the United
Kingdom of Israel around the world. Rockefeller and Ford Foundations and
their Funds have been promoting and supporting evangelism through NGOs,
commanded by secretive Bilderberg
<http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/nworder04.html> and
Trilateral <http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/nworder07.html>
Commission, that divides ancient people encouraging fighting among each
other, undermining common bonds and cultures, as the victims of organized
disinformation and secretive Censorship. In true journalism
<http://www.kolki.com/poems/Journalist.htm> there should be nothing like
negative or positive about news - they should be reported as they happen
without bias and black outs prevalent in present day aristocratic worldwide
media monopoly.

It may sound like biased propaganda but it's a reality as the monarchist
alliances regrouped themselves through World War I & II gaining steam for
the final episode of world war III to occupy the promise world nullifying
all revolutions towards democratic governments and society! The massive
Evangelic propaganda of 'Second coming of violent Christ' and 'End of the
World', which resemble more like Alexander the Conqueror or Caesar - weeding
out 2/3rd of world population, are all part of a systematic manipulations of
world opinion towards the acceptance of population control that perpetuate
Monarchial Supremacy supported by few Bankers and Elites.

It's all started with Hellenism in Greece destroying ancient democracy
installing aristocratic nobility! The process gained steam looting rich
Persia and conquering Rome contributing to Greco-Roman Empire. The Monarchs
and Elites became coined Jews and Christians for convenient cover while
working meticulously towards the goal of absolute power maintaining
intelligence and communications with each other. As Jews they persecuted
Hebrews! As Christians they orchestrated crusades against Christians,
Muslims, Hindus and Hebrew Jews!

Ever wonder who funds these wars? Who is funding wars for Bankrupt America
destroying American souls and image? Who funded Alexander the conqueror for
massive invasions, massacres, occupations, and dominations around the
ancient world creating Dorian Greek Empire? Who funded Caesar's long
barbaric campaign against the civilized Romans which eventually created
Greco-Roman Hellenistic Empire? Who funded Hitler's military and war
machinery when Germany was choking from cruel allied sanctions and
restrictions spelt in the Versailles treaty? Who has been funding American
War on Terror when Bush Administration bankrupted the Government with 500
plus billion deficits and 2.3 trillion missing Pentagon funds? Who has been
gaining out of all these wars and evangelic campaigns while most humans
suffer physically, psychologically, and environmentally?

Well, once again, it would be obvious from Ex-Bilderberg Chairman and
Chairman of Trilateral Commission David Rockefeller's speech at the United
Nations (UN), September 14, 1994:

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and
interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long -
We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right
major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." It seems
that the invention of virtual Al-Qaeda
<http://www.kolki.com/peace/What-Is-Al-Qaeda.htm> , subsequent 9/11
<http://www.kolki.com/peace/9-11-Truth-Smoking-Guns.htm> , War-on-terror
<http://www.kolki.com/poems/War-of-Terror.htm> , Anthrax Attacks
<http://www.kolki.com/peace/Anthrax-Proof-UN.htm> , US/NATO Aggressions
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-10770239> , Financial
<http://rinf.com/alt-news/new-world-order/current-financial-crisis-was-topic
-of-bilderberg-2006/2277/#comment-461380> Melt Down, spreading worldwide
fear of dirty Nukes, Pandemic Virus
<http://www.kolki.com/poems/Pandemic-Virus.htm> , and 'End of the World" are
all part of that intended "right major crisis"?

Recently Ex-President Bill Clinton was asked during his speech in Toronto,
Canada, August 29, 2009 on "Embracing Our Common Humanity" where Clinton
tried to explain "why his country is so reluctant to change the way it
delivers health care". He said that in the U.S., there were "incentives to
keep people misinformed and full of fear." - Sunny Freeman, The Canadian
Press

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:FDR_in_1933.jpg>
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b8/FDR_in_1933.jpg/225
px-FDR_in_1933.jpg"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people
tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger
than their democratic State itself. That, in its essence, is Fascism -
ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling
private power." - Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of USA

Thus, it is time to take over Media, NEOCONS infected Governments and
Agencies which are dysfunctional and irresponsibly working against the very
citizens who they are supposed to serve with utmost honesty, sincerity, and
visibility. It is also time to dismantle Constitutional Monarchs and their
elitist Monarchial NATO, secretive Swiss Bank, and Aristocrative Bilderberg
that works with Mafia like secrecy, for the benefit of worldwide
participatory <http://www.kolki.com/poems/Participatory-Democracy.htm>
democracy, lasting peace, and sustainable green economy in a neighbourly
world void of Covert Intelligences and Private Defence Industries. It is
also time to dissociate Holy See and SMOM from UN to guarantee 'Separation
of Church and State' and 'religious plurality' to end evangelism-inflicted
religious violence/persecution around the world.

Author: Deepak Sarkar, 844 Royal Oak Ave, Victoria, BC V8X 3T2, Canada;

E-Mail: Deepak...@ieee.org; Poetry & Peace Web Site: www.kolki.com

Reference:

1. Deepak Sarkar (Kolki), "Real Path To 9
<http://www.kolki.com/Web-Page-Customer-Readers.htm> 11", Trafford
Publishing, March 2010
2. Andrew G. Marshall, "Barack
<http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9270> O'Bilderberg:
Picking the President", Global Research,

June 9, 2008

3. Steve Kangas, "A Timeline of CIA
<http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html> Atrocities"
4. Mary Louise, Operation Mockingbird: CIA
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html>
Media Manipulation, Prison Planet
5. David Guyatt, Subverting
<http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/subverting_the_media.htm> The Media

setstats

From: "Deepak Sarkar" <rese...@kolki.com>
Subject: Why Media is Silent about the most Intriguing True Issues, like
9/11 Anomalies, US/NATO War Crimes and 2.3 Trillion Missing Pentagon Fund?
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 12:52:06 -0700

image001.jpg