*[Enwl-eng] Ever see a polar bear dance?!

1 view

ENWLine

Feb 27, 2013, 6:32:46 PM2/27/13
to "ENWL-uni"
Excitement is building up North. Snow dens are all abuzz. Cubs are
chattering. The day that polar bears have been waiting for all year has
finally arrived -- it's International Polar Bear Day!

Let's give polar bears something to celebrate by helping to protect their
home -- the Arctic Refuge's pristine Coastal Plain.

Click here to share our adorable eCard with your friends and family and ask
them to join you in urging the Obama Administration to recommend a
protective Wilderness designation for the Arctic Refuge's vital Coastal
Plain:
http://soe.salsalabs.com/o/1/p/salsa/web/postcard/public/?postcard_KEY=1&track=2013_0227_Polar_Bear_Day

Please hurry! Our polar bears are (literally) on thin ice as a result of
warming oceans, shrinking sea ice, and oil drilling, so they need all the
protection they can get.

Share our eCard today:
http://soe.salsalabs.com/o/1/p/salsa/web/postcard/public/?postcard_KEY=1&track=2013_0227_Polar_Bear_Day

Wishing you and yours a very happy International Polar Bear Day from all of
us here at Save Our Environment.

Best,

Mike Town
Director, SaveOurEnvironment.org