Thanks to great support from the EnvJasmine community, we have a great
new update. This one is especially useful for though of you running
EnvJasmine in Maven or Rake and are integrating into a CI server like
Check out the latest repo at https://github.com/trevmex/EnvJasmine.
To see how to integrate EnvJasmine into your Maven workflow, try out
the Maven example at https://github.com/trevmex/EnvJasmine-Maven-Example.
After you clone the repo, run ./updateEnvJasmine.sh to get EnvJasmine,
then mvn test to run your test.
EnvJasmine also works great in Rails. Check out the example at
https://github.com/trevmex/EnvJasmine-Rails3-Example. Run ./
updateEnvJasmine.sh to get EnvJasmine, bundle install, and rake (or
bundle exec rake, if need be), and there you go!
Here is the change set for EnvJasmine 1.7. Enjoy!
- Added the --incrementalOutput flag to allow output to show progress
per file. This is useful when running EnvJasmine in Maven.
- Changed the "Failed: 0" output to not be red (it only becomes red if
there are failing tests, less distracting).
- Fixed a bug where improper character encoding would cause EnvJasmine
to report false results in different environments.
- Added support to execute ./bin/run_test.sh with an absolute path to
a spec file previously this only worked with relative paths).
- Added the ability to define a custom EnvJasmine.reporterClass in
your config file (include/dependencies.js) to overwrite the default
RhinoReporter (Thanks jakul!).
- Added an optional RhinoSpecReporter to jasmine-rhino-reporter.js
(this is an example of how you can write your own reporters, thanks
- Updated the tutorial to include creating a custom config file
The official announcement is at http://trevmex.com/post/16905545657/envjasmine-1-7-released