The reformat song!

Allan Thompson

Nov 28, 2010, 6:56:45 PM11/28/10
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
A hearty thanks to shaun for  inspiring this little song. Just keep reformating, man, grin.

Every reformats  sacred
every reformat's good
everyone should reformat
in their neighborhood

It matters not  what problem
no, not one eensy bit
For every answer is simple
you should reformat it

If you have  typed an error
or your power switch blinks   green
You should reformat your harddrive
So your desktop will look clean

If your  shift key is sticky
or your font is not quite right
reformat 2 or  3 times
till the error's out of sight

Everyone sing along with me. Also make sure to break out into choreographed dancing!!

Every reformats sacred
Every reformats good
Everyone should reformat
In their neighborhood!

Whatever is the symptom
In ports or the  drive bay
You should always reformat
10 times each single day!

Don't use an antivirus
no tech reps or fancy store
Just go and do reformat
what are you waiting for?

al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus of Nazareth 33A.D.

shaun everiss

Nov 28, 2010, 9:07:49 PM11/28/10
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
<grin>
actually I really should say do a disk image and then things will
rock but I am lazy, and never have.
I have no patience with ms issues so much bother.
so complexed when they die, so much to handle loading and using it is
the easy part.
used to be all easy but not anymore.

Ron Schamerhorn

Nov 28, 2010, 9:46:38 PM11/28/10
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hey Al

  I love the original and considering the reformat solution guy.....
  Good job.  Someday we ought to include iwth Entombed the humour files.

Allan Thompson

Nov 28, 2010, 10:11:30 PM11/28/10
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Glad you didn't take offense Shaun. I couldn't help myself,grin.
What is ironic is that a Tech Rep actually had to reformat my old laptop
when I had that entombed issue cause it was broke beyond fixing,lol.
al
al

"The truth will set you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33A.D.

Nov 28, 2010, 10:14:28 PM11/28/10
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Well over the time with this group I've saved various posts.  Yours, John the Bard, and alike.  I think it's an interesting addition.

Ron

Allan Thompson

Nov 28, 2010, 10:47:33 PM11/28/10
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hmm...it would be nice to see after a while. There should be a lot of stuff there by alot of people by now,grin.

dark

Nov 29, 2010, 1:06:14 AM11/29/10
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
As a monti python fan I'm amused.

As a computer user I can highly recommend Avg pc tune up, it fixes registry errors, defrags disks, deletes junk files and even otpimizes net connection. All in all it's made my desktop which is two and a half years old react and load just as quickly as it did when I bought t!

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
Nov 29, 2010, 7:11:21 PM11/29/10
to Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game for blind and visually impaired)
Where do you get that AVG thing? Just wondering. I am a wonderor who
needs to figure things that he doesn't know. Ha!

dark

Nov 29, 2010, 7:19:53 PM11/29/10
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
http://www.avg.com/gb-en/avg-pctuneup

The demo version will run for two days, perform scans for a lot of errors,
but won't let you use some of the advanced tools like internet optimizer.

Though I don't usually buy random bits of software just for my pc I was so
impressed with this one I did, and haven't regretted it at all.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
Nov 30, 2010, 1:39:59 AM11/30/10