Clojure 1.3

cej38

Nov 22, 2011, 11:54:55 PM11/22/11
to enclojure
Hello,
After resisting to take the plunge into Clojure 1.3 I have finally
decided that I would try playing around with some of the new features.
The problem that I am having now, is that the project repl insists
upon having one of the massive clojure contrib jar files that was used
under through clojure 1.2. Is there a way to use the newest
specification with the project repl?

Eric Thorsen

Nov 23, 2011, 7:45:02 AM11/23/11
to encl...@googlegroups.com
At this stage, there is no way to use 1.3 with the current version of the enclojure plugin.  I am the primary contributor and have not had time to move forward from NB 6.9 or incorporate the changes to use post 1.2 versions of Clojure and there has not been much activity or interest in other contributors to take some of this work on.

I hope to see this move forward and get back to it in the future.  But until then, if you want an IDE experience with 1.3 your best bet is to use CCW (counter clock wise) on eclipse.

Eric