Semacode and QR code neuroscience implementation

Encephalos Administrator

Mar 1, 2008, 2:46:13 PM3/1/08
to Encephalos
Semacodes ? QR Codes ?
But what are these codes ? The search for fast, accurate, and
condensed information was always a must. Various technics were
implemented in order to categorize items, promote sells, manage
accounts and ticket management. This effort led to the genesis of
barcode, which is a bar of parallel lines with varying width that
represent a series of numbers. But what if I want to store more info,
since the barcode is a one dimensional code ? What if I want to store
programs, diagrams, webpages, contacts, and in general STRUCTURED
INFORMATION ? What if I want to implement error correction codes in
this info ? The questions raised, found an answer at the invention of
Semacodes by Semacode corporation and QR Codes by by Japanese
corporation Denso-Wave in 1994.

How neuroscience is related to Semacodes and QR codes ?

This is an ongoing project where nerve sensor and actuator data are
going to be matched with multidimensional structured code.

Are you familiar with the implementation of these codes in
neurosciences ?

Do you want to share your thoughts about a future effort in the
field ?

Please share your thoughts in this discussion group...