Nov. 1st meeting at Catalyst on Fuller campus

Agnes

Oct 17, 2007, 10:37:29 PM10/17/07
to EmergentSoCal
Hey all, I tried to get a place to meet for next week, but the room is
taken.

How does Nov. 1st from 7-9pm sound? I'd like to get a rough head
count, thanks!

Agnes

lisa rose

Oct 17, 2007, 11:57:14 PM10/17/07
to pres...@gmail.com, EmergentSoCal
Hey agnes,

sounds good.  see you then!

Agnes <pres...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com

Andrew Seely

Oct 18, 2007, 12:20:56 AM10/18/07
to EmergentSoCal
Thanks for setting this up Agnes.

I'll be there.

Harris Bechtol

Oct 18, 2007, 12:58:50 AM10/18/07
to andre...@gmail.com, EmergentSoCal
unfortunately, i leave town on that day. i hope the meeting goes
well, and perhaps i will make the next one.
harris

tma...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2007, 2:23:33 AM10/18/07
to pres...@gmail.com, EmergentSoCal
I will try to make it. Thanks, Agnes!
Chris The

Monika

Oct 18, 2007, 11:09:36 PM10/18/07
to EmergentSoCal
I'm going to try to come. See you Nov 1.

Monika

tma...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2007, 11:14:17 PM10/18/07
to pres...@gmail.com, EmergentSoCal
Arggh. I'm going to have to back out this time... have a great first meeting!
CMT

Aaron

Oct 23, 2007, 12:51:12 AM10/23/07
to EmergentSoCal
Do we have any ideas for the evening?
I'm not suggesting an agenda, but am encouraging we toss some ideas
around.
If anyone has anything to share that evening, let's hear it.
Would love to provide a space for people to share their thoughts/
learnings as well as ask their questions.
You know have some good ideas. Don't be shy.

/Aaron