The next session will be on 14th April, 2012 (Saturday) from 10am - 12pm.
The session will be divided into two parts.
Linux on Embedded Devices**
* Generic architecture of Linux on Embedded Devices
* System Bootup
* Host-Target Development Environment
Linux Kernel - Practical Use**
* Dissecting the Kernel Image
* Browsing Kernel Source
* Configuring Kernel
* Compiling/cross-compiling the Kernel*
Prerequisites for session:*
* Knowledge of toolchain
* Basics of gcc/gdb
* Breakfast - preferably with some tea :)
You may refer to the following texts for this as well as future session of
* Pro Linux Embedded Systems *by Gene Sally*
* Embedded Linux Primer - A Practical, Real-World Approach *by Christopher
An assignment will follow on the session. It won't be evaluated for now.
See you soon,