Haaaaappppyy.....

Importation Divine

Jun 16, 2005, 7:18:12 PM6/16/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to be preemptive here and wish everyone a very Happy D1ld0,
and moo to you all.

You know, if LoserBells were on here, the Moo would be more poignant.
But at least we still have the *pa-caak* and Davis' ongoing gripe about
that. (Why the concept of the rarity of poultry in an Eastern African
country is of such disturbance to Staten Italy, I'll never know!!)

Anyway, may the moo be dildo you =D

P.S. Johnny - you often asked where "d1ld0" came from, so lemme tell
you... when we were all at Vestcom, we all had AIM on our comps and
would chat it up... it got to a point where it was me, Buttneck, Pynee,
Christian, Amy AND Ren. (First one expelled from the group was,
obviously, the pedophile.)

Anyway, one day, I just up and typed "d1ld0" and everyone was like
"WHAT?" So I was like, you know, that word isn't used NEARLY enough...
so I just started popping it in to sentences... then starting replacing
nouns, pronouns and verbs with it... and shortly thereafter, Mich
joined the d1ld0 bandwagon, then (surprisingly) came Amy, the Brett
decided to give up the fight... once I had everyone, the first Friday
after that I sent out an email entitled "Happy D1ld0" (only written
out) and we all started wishing each other on a weekly basis... so,
there's the genesis of the d1ld0....

*whew*

Next week, Moo!

The blonde

Jun 16, 2005, 7:46:49 PM6/16/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
How you remember all this but didn't know what cat was in Spanish is
beyond me.

**Happy D1ld0 to all and to all a good Moo*

JDee

Jun 17, 2005, 9:56:02 AM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
When did I ever bring up the rarity of pultry anywhere?!!?!? Are you
nuts?

Importation Divine

Jun 17, 2005, 12:05:09 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
I remember all this b/c I had engineered it.

And I thought it was La Cata por que when I first heard the term and
wanted to make sure I understood it correctly, I asked if she said Cata
(with a c) and she agreed... she prolly didn't hear me...

John...it was Maria...so now you know...

Importation Divine

Jun 17, 2005, 12:07:06 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
B/c you resisted accepting the *pa-caak* and that came from my whole
schtick about chicken being so rare in Ethiopia that it should function
as their currency.

Let me tell you something... all these little inside bits have
generated either directly from me or b/c of something I said (or didn't
get more oft)... there has never been resistance before... resistance
is futile.

JDee

Jun 17, 2005, 12:18:20 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
Ever notice your little 'bits' don't catch on?
I totally ignored your rantings about Ethiopeans chickens or whatever
it was.
Resistance is growing!
Revolution is brewing!
Stay tuned!

The blonde

Jun 17, 2005, 12:26:53 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
Ok - but it still doesn't end with an 'a' it's GatO -- who the heck is
Maria

The blonde

Jun 17, 2005, 12:27:41 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
Do we actually know that chickens aren't the currency in Ethiopia??

JDee

Jun 17, 2005, 1:19:39 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
Don't start her up again on those damn chickens!

The blonde

Jun 17, 2005, 1:34:48 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
Just askin - geez :op

JDee

Jun 17, 2005, 1:38:19 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
Raj,

Baby chickens available.
see ads on the right of the page...scroll up.
The blonde discovered it...smart that one...even knew what a double
helix was :-)

The blonde

Jun 17, 2005, 1:40:15 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
She can buy a some and raise them in Ethiopia and buy the country!!
She'll be loaded! And probably have high cholesterol too - all those
eggs she'd be eatin.

-- hehehe -- double helix :op

Rajni.D...@quintiles.com

Jun 17, 2005, 1:47:15 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com

No graphics came through on me work email
Teh Blonde IS smart... I've told her on several occasions that I learn
something new everytime we speak... and not to mention she cracks my arse
UP!

Blonde - I don't eat the yolks... haven't since I was a wee babe...never
liked the taste (blegh)

I don't "do" agriculture. Eugh.
Why would I wanna buy Ethiopia anyway? If anything, I'd dive into The
Congo...that's where the diamonds are... derrrr...remember, you're talking
to a Sindhi!!

I hate you BOTH *pulls both into BIG BEAR HUG*
*MUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Thanks for cracking me up...

BTW, saw Untamed Hear last night...and no matter how many times I see that
movie, I still start to cry at the end... NOTE: "NO MATTER HOW MANY
TIMES..." implies multiple viewings... and NO, not all this year or in the
last 5...earlier, okay? Just so you creeps don't get me on any fuzzy
caveat... I know you vultures...you'd "golf ball" me in a NY minute... or
(Staten Italy second) !

"The blonde"
<chellp23@yahoo.c
om> To
Sent by: emailabo...@googlegroups.com
emailaboutnothing cc
@googlegroups.com
Subject
Re: Haaaaappppyy.....
06/17/2005 01:40
PM

Please respond to
emailaboutnothing
@googlegroups.com
****************IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ*******************
This electronic message, including its attachments, is COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included
in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies
thereof. If this electronic message contains a zipped attachment and you do
not have a decompression tool, you may download unZIP (free of cost) from:
http://www.mk-net-work.com/us/uz/unzip.htm. Alternatively, you may request
that the attachment be resent in an uncompressed format. Thank you.

JDee

Jun 17, 2005, 1:48:23 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
the baby chicken ads gone :-(
Damn blond and her high cholesterol posts!!!!!

JDee

Jun 17, 2005, 1:50:58 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
RRRRRRR!!!!!
Raj, sign up for the damn google account or we'll boot you outta this
group!
We probably can't but you won't be welcome...at least we'll try to
ignore you...if thats ever possible.

You can't see the ads either?!?!
Whats wrong with you?
Come back here, we need someone to fuckup...i mean handle the APHA
account...really.

The blonde

Jun 17, 2005, 1:57:23 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
Who said anything about egg yolk?? There's still cholesterol in egg
whites f'padidiot.

You'd never be able to buy the congo, becuz I'm pretty sure they don't
use chicken as their currency -

If you don't do agriculter then you sure as hell don't do diamond
digging - since that usually takes place in a cave and I'm pretty sure
you don't do caves - I have no idea what the difference between
Sindhi and any other type of import that hails from your land, so
saying that you're a Sindhi means about as much to me as - well nothing
really because I've got nothing to compare it to.

Untamed Heart - that's like what circa 1984??

JDee

Jun 17, 2005, 2:03:12 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
Chicken Coops
Mini-barn chicken coops shipped to
you for your backyard flock.
www.cutecoops.com

Baby Chickens Available
Large selection of Day Old Chickens
Turkeys, Ducks and Poultry Supplies
www.FairviewHatchery.com

Free Poultry Resource
Information for the global poultry
veterinarian, producer & enthusiast
www.ThePoultrySite.com

The blonde

Jun 17, 2005, 2:48:00 PM6/17/05
to emailabo...@googlegroups.com
don't make me start posting random words like pr*n and kid in the
group.
*bwahahahahaaaa*