On 4/27/12 2:51 PM, Steve Clay wrote:
> I want to start work on http://trac.elgg.org/ticket/3706 (making a cache for theThis is operational in my "autoloading" branch, with mostly testing to come, but since
> autoloader classmap and PSR-0 support).
it's built on Symfony components I have a good feeling.
In fact it's better than planned: All the classes directories and anything passed to
* There was a chicken-egg problem in that you can't load a full classmap cache until you
* Once the dataroot is known, the system pulls in the cached class map and a list of
* I moved all the autoloading facilities to a core Autoloader subpackage in
* There are 3 small-ish new classes loaded and a 4th only when scans are needed. This
* $CONFIG->classes has been replaced by $CONFIG->autoload_manager, which holds a reference
* The Symfony2 licenses (BSD) were pulled into the PHPDoc in the Elgg versions.
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.